With business transactions and disputes so often coinciding with issues of employment law, our firm represents mid-sized private companies in a variety of business law matters. Whether you’re starting a new business, acquiring an existing one, or managing the legal issues that often arise in conjunction with owning and operating a business, our firm has the experience to offer insights and solutions for the simplest to the most complex legal challenges.
We attend to our clients’ everyday business concerns, while protecting them from the types of legal challenges that threaten the well-being and growth of their businesses.
At Sarver Law Firm, PLLC we work alongside businesses to provide legal solutions that span the entire business lifecycle, including:
- Formation of business entities, change of incorporation status, dissolution, and wind down (S- Corp, C-Corp, P.C., LLC, PLLC, LP, GP, LLP, Nonprofit).
- Shareholder Agreements, Operating Agreements, and Partnership and Investor Agreements.
- Licensing, including license applications and appeals for denial or revocation of licenses.
- Negotiations of buy-sell agreements and purchase and sale of businesses.
- Executive business contracts, including drafting, revision, and negotiation.
In guiding our clients through the requirements of the laws, we take the time to answer our clients’ questions regarding the underlying issues involved in their matter, and the process of resolving their problems and achieving their business goals. When you work with us, you gain access to experienced counsel, a deep collection of resources, and prompt personal attention.
The Sarver Law Firm, PLLC offers Business Law services through various attorney/client arrangements, including flat rates, hourly rates, rates per transaction, and reduced monthly retainer rates. Call us today to schedule a consultation. We stand ready to serve as your company’s go-to counsel.